Welcome to our Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to Avonside Guest House
We are a family run bed and breakfast, and you can expect to be warmly greeted by Alison and Paul, and their extended family who are one of the oldest families in Southville.
The house is a large 1860’s Victorian town house with some original features. All of the rooms have been refurbished in the last 3 years.
Some of the benefits of staying with us include:
- Plenty of on road parking (Permits required Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm, available at low cost, free all other times)
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Self service continental breakfast
- A choice of ensuite or non ensuite rooms
- Flat screen TVs with Freeview
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Your own set of keys
- Evening use of self catering facilities
- Daily chambermaid service
- Prices include 20% VAT
Exclusive Online Offers for Direct Bookings!
Book 14 days consecutively, only pay for 12!
Half Price Sundays (when paying one night Full Price)
Book Direct and Save 5% on Online Prices
To Take Advantage of These Offers Contact us Direct by Text or Phone 07419 375196
Disclaimer: Offers only available for direct phone bookings, only one offer may be used per booking. Offers may not be used in conjunction with one another.
Our central location will give you easy walking access to the well known sites listed below, you can park and leave your car for the duration of your stay (permits required Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm, available for a low cost, parking free at all other times) and we offer free limited bicycle storage.
Local attractions include:
- The Old Medieval City Centre
- Open Top Bus Tours
- Brunel’s SS Great Britain & The Matthew
- Clifton Suspension Bridge & Exploratory
- Bristol Zoo
- We The Curious & Millennium Square
- City and Bristol Museum and MShed
- Harbourside and Night Life, with a Variety of Restaurants and Bars
- Theatre and Music venues including Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
- Temple Meads Train Station and Bristol Bus Station
- Ashton Court estate and Bristol City Football Stadium, Ashton Gate
Address: 106 Coronation Road, Southville, Bristol BS3 1AX
Accomodation for Working Professionals
Ideal if you need accommodation for work or attending a course. We have a choice of affordable singles with shared shower rooms and larger ensuite rooms. All rooms have a small desk/dressing table for your convenience.
The self service breakfast begins at 5.00am until 10.00am and the evening self catering facilities open at 4.00pm until 10.30pm and include:
- Use of guest fridge
- Microwave, toasters, kettles
- Plates, bowls, cups and cutlery
- We do all the washing up!
If your stay includes returning each week we are happy to store a small amount of your belongings over the weekends for free.
We aim to provide a ‘no fuss’ solution to your accommodation needs, we have extensive local knowledge and can offer helpful advice if you are relocating to Bristol, please ring if you would like to discuss your options.
Accomodation for Families
We have just the thing for families wanting a city break or visiting relatives and friends, large and small family rooms sleeping up to 5 + cot, and with all the family rooms having ensuite facilities and table and chairs, you can make it a home from home.
One of the large rooms is on the ground floor so no stairs, and plenty of room for push chairs.
Paul and I have 4 of our own children so understand the issues of staying away with little ones, which is why the self service breakfast has high chairs and starts at 5.00am (for those early risers) and access to a microwave and fridge. The self catering facilities in the evening starts at 4.00pm so anyone can have an early tea and the here’s the best bit, we wash up for you!
As we have lived in Bristol all of our lives we have extensive local knowledge and aim to offer a hassle free stay for you and your family to enjoy.